Sleep Tight™ Weighted Blanket - Standard Fabrics
Note: If the person falls outside the parameters of our Sizing Guidelines please either contact your Therapist or call us for our size recommendations.
Sleep Tight™ Weighted Blanket
|Sleep Tight™||Person’s weight in pounds||Approximate age||Width x Length||Blanket Weight|
|XS||22-35 lbs||3 years||32” x 36”||5 lbs|
|S||36-45 lbs||4-5 years||36” x 42”||8 lbs|
|M||46-70 lbs||6-10 years||42” x 54”||12 lbs|
|L||71-140 lbs||11-15 years||54” x 72”||16 lbs|
|XL||141 lbs and over||16 years - adult||57” x 80”||25 lbs|
Not recommended for people who have decreased strength due to age or illness. The person must be able to take the blanket off of themselves independently.
- Innovative curved cut out portion at the top which allows the blanket to properly contour around the shoulders.
- Currently in stock in both navy blue and buckskin tan corduroy and 100% cotton Blue Waves with Navy Blue on the other side.
- Other fabric options are custom orders and may take 1 to 3 weeks to ship.
- Weighted with PET pellets which have no BPA, Phthalate or Lead. Non-Toxic.
- "Pocketed Construction" technique keeps pellets evenly distributed in their chambers, providing optimal weight coverage over the user.
- Pellets are sewn into a cloth bag creating double protection and durability.
- Made in the USA with 100% high quality soft cotton.
- Double stitching for strength and maximum durability.
- Special tabs on blankets to secure optional duvet covers. See our Covers tab and watch our video for more details.