Resources & Tips
Whether you are living with a family member with a sensory disorder, struggling with PTSD (or know someone who is), or dealing with insomnia, the daily questions and issues that arise can feel overwhelming.
Below is a list of some of our favorite resources to help your find the answers and support you're looking for.
- STAR Institute for Sensory Processing Disorder
- American Occupational Therapy Association
- The Autism Project
- Autism Speaks
- CHADD - Children and Adults with ADD/ADHD
- William's Syndrome Association
- International Rett Syndrome
- National Down Syndrome Society
- HENRY Occupational Therapy Services
Need some help with our products, or how to utilize them to their fullest potential? Check out our tips below.