Sleep Tight™ Weighted Blanket - Custom Fabrics
Our classic Sleep Tight Weighted Blanket is not recommended for people who have decreased strength due to age or illness. The person using the blanket must be able to take the blanket off of themselves independently. Click on our Sleep Tight LIGHT page to determine if our newest weighted blanket is a better choice for those with decreased strength
Note: If the person falls outside the parameters of our Sizing Guidelines please either contact your Therapist or call us for our size recommendations.
Sleep Tight™ Weighted Blanket
|Sleep Tight™||Person’s weight in pounds||Approximate age||Width x Length||Blanket Weight|
|XS||22-35 lbs||3 years||32” x 36”||5 lbs|
|S||36-45 lbs||4-5 years||36” x 42”||8 lbs|
|M||46-70 lbs||6-10 years||42” x 54”||12 lbs|
|L||71-140 lbs||11-15 years||54” x 72”||16 lbs|
|XL||141 lbs and over||16 years - adult||57” x 80”||25 lbs|
Not recommended for people who have decreased strength due to age or illness. The person must be able to take the blanket off of themselves independently.
- Innovative curved cut out portion at the top which allows the blanket to properly contour around the shoulders.
- Currently in stock in both navy blue and buckskin tan corduroy and 100% cotton Blue Waves with Navy Blue on the other side.
- Other fabric options are custom orders and may take 1 to 3 weeks to ship.
- Weighted with PET pellets which have no BPA, Phthalate or Lead. Non-Toxic.
- "Pocketed Construction" technique keeps pellets evenly distributed in their chambers, providing optimal weight coverage over the user.
- Pellets are sewn into a cloth bag creating double protection and durability.
- Made in the USA with 100% high quality soft cotton.
- Double stitching for strength and maximum durability.
- Special tabs on blankets to secure optional duvet covers. See our Covers tab and watch our video for more details.